The Oracle User Group Norway (OUGN)
- The objective for the Oracle User Group Norway (OUGN) is to be a forum for exchange of experiences of the use of Oracle products, and to spread this knowledge to the community
- OUGN works on behalf of the members towards Oracle Norway. Also collaborating with the European Oracle User Group og International Oracle User Group towards Oracle Corporation
- OUGN is an independent community driven on a non-profit basis
- OUGN is open for organizations tha uses Oracle products
If you have any questions about the user group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Seminar #OUGN18
Oracle User Group Norway organizes the annual Spring Seminar which is the largest Oracle user group conference in Scandinavia. We are sailing out of Oslo 8th of March heading for Kiel and returns back to Oslo 10th of March.
We normally have 8 tracks packed with presentations on the whole range of Oracle technology. Being on the ship you will have plenty of opportunities to network, meet experts and your like-minded peers. If you want to speak on the conference, please look further down!
Here is why you can’t miss it.
- We try to keep the cost down. For about €900 you get two days packed with learning. Don’t worry about lodging and food, cabin for two nights and all meals up to breakfast on Saturday are included. By the way, all of our foreign guests tell us that our food is the best.
- In Europe we think only DOAG and UKOUG have bigger conferences
- We have over 100 presentations divided on 8 tracks. Over 70 speakers will share their knowledge and experience. Contrary to a course you will get updates in many fields and more information than you can digest.
- Being on a ship means that everybody will be around and there will be plenty of opportunities for networking and interesting discussions.
- If you need a break from all the learning you can choose among the facilities that you’d expect on a cruise ship.
Still not convinced? Search Twitter for #OUGN15, #OUGN16, #OUGN17 and read what other people write about us!
The schedule will be released by mid February
For tickets: https://ougn.no/billetter-ougn-2018/
Sign up for our newsletters
If you want to get noticed about our events and call for papers, etc, please sign up here: