Our annual Spring Seminar starts March 10 after boarding Color Line Fantasy in Oslo, heading for to days at sea. Here is why you can’t miss it.
- It is the least expensive Oracle conference in Northern Europe. For about €900 you get two days packed with learning. Don’t worry about lodging and food, cabin for two nights and all meals up to breakfast on Saturday are included. By the way, all of our foreign guests tell us that our food is the best.
- In Europe we think only DOAG and UKOUG have bigger conferences, #OUGN16 is the largest Oracle user group conference in Scandinavia and the Baltic region this year. You can actually fly to OSL early on Thursday morning and leave on Saturday after lunch.
- We have over 100 presentations divided on 8 tracks (9 conference rooms). Over 70 speakers will share their knowledge and experience. Contrary to a course you will get updates in many fields and more information than you can digest.
- Being on a ship means that everybody will be around and there will be plenty of opportunities for networking and interesting discussions.
- If you need a break from all the learning you can choose among the facilities that you’d expect on a cruise ship.
Still not convinced? Search Twitter for #OUGN, #OUGN14, #OUGN15, #OUGN16 and read what other people write about us! Also check out the agenda on Guidebook.
Convinced? Register here!